Saturday, July 14, 2012

New Goodies

I had so much fun during last nights Ustream class! We worked on the "girly" version of the Memories on File album. I am DYING to work on it but gotta finish this CHA "stuff" first.

The kits for the girly Fab-U-lous Version (main paper by Simple Stories) went up last night and the second batch went up this morning and sold out quickly. ( .... a certain "Granny" did get one!!!).  I have added another batch, though they won't ship late next week. I am also putting up a Simple Stories Generations Version that will be made with the lacy punches similar to the Fab-U-lous one....just more heritage feeling. I will add a few of the "boyish" Simple Stories AwesoME kits later in the week as well (these won't ship till late next week). I am LOVING the versatility of this project!

The Vintage Mailbox kits will go up tonight and tomorrow. They will ship on July 20th. The pattern won't be available until after I return from CHA.


There are 3 versions:  Postale (combining G45 Kraft reflections with 7 Gypsies Postale), G45 Ladies Diary, and G45 Christmas Past.


Postale


Ladies Diary


Christmas Past

All 3 kits will go up in 3 batches to allow those in other time zones to get in on the kits:

7 pm Pacific, Saturday, July 14
10 am Pacific, Sunday, July 15
4 pm Pacific, Sunday, July 15

Remember there is no class today or Wednesday as I am prepping for CHA today and in Chicago on Wednesday. Watch Twitter and Facebook for info on whether or not I will do a show from CHA on Tuesday night.

Have a great week!

Laura

11 comments:

  1. OOOH, lots of new fun stuffs....have safe travels, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome mailbox! Have fun at CHA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mailbox! Each paper line is more fun than the next. Hard to choose.
    Hope you take some well-deserved time at CHA and cut loose to have some fun.
    Travel safe.
    Mori49

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura, have a safe trip, but above all else, have fun. I know you will. Can't wait to see all the wonderful creations everyone has created.
    I noticed the mailbox kits do not include the metal plates. Is that something we need to get????
    So glad that Grannygee got her kit, she really wanted one!!!! I was thinking I was going to have to sacrafice mine if she didn't.
    See you when you get back.
    Hugs,
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kit/pattern version won't have the metal plates. They are not necessary and added nearly $10 to the kit, so I eliminated them for this version.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a new follower, Laura, & I love your work. You're so very talented & creative. I so appreciate your talents, time, & efforts you give to your followers. I hope to be able to purchase the postal kit today, but if not I will try another time for another kit. Wishing you & your family the very best & have a great time at CHA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Laura,

    Have a wonderful,fun, relaxing trip. Enjoy every moment...you deserve it.
    Can't wait to see all the new toys that they have come up with for us to play with.
    God bless you and your family.
    Big hugs,
    cheryl
    angelbug56

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're killin' me with the paper choices....just saw Generations...*sigh* ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just remember not to get so tired u forget which booth you're making videos at! Haha! Enjoy yourself and get inspired! When you're inspired we all benefit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I am a new convertee to all thing Laura, just lovin it. One question, you say to check on facebook or twitter for updates as to whether you will do a class from CHA. I don;t do twitter, but cannot find a facebook link anywhere...
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am lauraddenisonon Facebook and @lauraddenison on Twitter

    ReplyDelete