Wednesday, December 14, 2011

On the SEVENTH Day of Christmas Projects 2011....

...I made Paper Charms with punched circles.



To create the Tree charm, punch 4 circles: 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 1 3/4" and 2". You will also need a Ideology Memo Pin or beading head pin. Cut all the circles in half along the center line.



To create the Angel charm, you will need three 2 1/4" half circles and a 1 1/2" scalloped circle cut in half. In addition to the Memo Pin or beading head pin, you will also need a pearl headed pin for the angel face. Check out the video for how to assemble the charms.



These charms can be made into necklaces, or charms for albums, tags or as Christmas tree ornaments.

Enjoy!

Laura

9 comments:

  1. A woderful easy tutorial - thanks so lot! That`s so great!
    Big hug and have a beautiful christmas time
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very cute. I could see me doing these with my granddaughter. I'm really enjoying the 12 days projects. Thanks for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable!
    janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ornaments are super! Boy you can really come up with the Ideas. I am going tp make some for my little tree (which is looking bare). Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way cute. Pretty clever and it's easy enough for even me to make. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this video! Thanks for sharing your talent with us all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI LAURA!!
    HI LAURA!
    CONGRATULATIONS FOR TUTORIAL!
    GORGEOUS WORK! I LOVE YOUR WORK!!
    TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO WISH A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!
    MANY JOYS AND LOVE!
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always, your creativity amazes me! Love what you've done with punches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun project this is and so fast to make, that angel is so darling. Thank you for the inspiration Laura.

    ReplyDelete