Monday, December 12, 2011

On the FIFTH Day of Christmas Projects 2011...

I made a Luminaria Stocking Holder!

This was made from a Graphic 45 Altered Art Box, some vellum and punches and those nifty battery operated voltive candles. Check out this video to find out how to make your own!!



Check back later today for the 6th Day of Christmas project as I try to get back on track. We had a fun family weekend putting up our tree and I didn't spend as much time in the studio. Now the trick is to keep the kittens OUT of the tree for their fist Christmas!!

Laura

7 comments:

  1. Laura, this is wonderful! I may adapt this with Tim's boxes too. Thanks so much for sharing. You seem to knock me off my chair every time:)
    Carol aka mypaperstash

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful project, stunning as always Laura. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful designs! To keep my cats out of the tree I put some wrapped gifts under the tree so they can't get under there that tends to keep them away! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!! That is so cool! And I WILL be making a couple of those (maybe 3 or 4) :-)
    I loved Freddy's when I lived in AK-- my grocery store, my pharmacy, my clothing store, my shoe store, my hardware store, my automotive store, and much more! "What's on your list today?" :-D

    I saw some of those "plain" stocking hangers at Target the other day. ... I'd better hurry back and buy 'em up! ;-)
    Thanks Laura! You are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Laura! I love this idea. Thanks for helping us to think outside the box...sometimes we get trapped in there. Glad you were able to get the tree up...now let's hope the cats don't get into it too bad, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with those kittens. I have two that are a year old and won't stay away from the tree this year! Hope you and your family have an awesome Christmas! ScraftNH

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!!! You come up with the coolest ideas! This project would make any room look super cozy. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete