Thursday, December 22, 2011

Just a peek...

...here is quick peek at the New Years Eve Scrap Bash Project - Step Forward Mini Album







Wait to you see the interactive component of this one!!! I hope to do a Youtube video sometime tomorrow of the album and I will show it during my regularly scheduled Friday night Ustream class (7 pm Pacific)

Kits for this are available on my website and will start shipping out on Friday. For my Canadian friends I am now offering two shipping options: 1) The same USPS service offered in the past. Shipping time can vary greatly. 2) Fed Ex Ground shipping. This option is a bit more expensive but it is only 5 business days to most locations.

Tomorrow, EVERYONE is home, so I will have to ban them from upstairs to get wrapping done. Where are those PINK Elves when I need them.....

Laura

PS I know you are going to ask....the punches shown are Martha Stewart Deep Edge Aster and EK Success Pointed Flower.

12 comments:

  1. I always look forward to your videos.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great LAura, and I´m looking sooo forward to the New Years party here.
    Have a wonderful christmas hun and a happy new year too with friends and family.
    Thanks so much for all your wonderful shares this year, and hopefully a lot more new ideas from you in the new year too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a cool project and I love all the bright colors. Can hardly wait to see it tonight!

    Heather aka momofcody

    ReplyDelete
  4. June-Marie (mermaid49)December 23, 2011 at 6:26 AM

    Thanks Laura for offering us Canadians another shipping option...much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy this looks like so much fun! My order is already in for the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eesh you tease!! This one looks good just from the peek, I can't wait. I plan on spending the week after Christmas just creating, your videos are going to be a big help for me.

    Thanks for all you do for us!
    Merry Christmas,

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your ideas!!!! I am going to try one of your project I ordered.. Merry Christmas..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!!! Another awesome project!! Will you be selling the pattern???? Sure hope so!!! Just another reason why Friday night is my favorite time of the week!!!! LOVE your classes!!! Wishing you and yours the Merriest of Christmases, stars for wishes and mistletoe kisses!!
    Blessings and hugs!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like another hit Laura! I've been making minis constantly for the past fortnight and I'm demented, how do you cope doing this all the time! Anyway, I just wanted to wish you and your family a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year when it comes. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great can't wait to see it.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you and your family.
    (:(:Smiles:):)
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Intrigued by this one.
    Pink elves have statutory holidays at Christmas! They are also occupied with their elvish families, shopping, cooking etc.
    Wiishing all the pink elves an non elvish minialbumers a very Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just received my kit and I love all of the paper, so bright and beautiful...Who's card stock do you use?
    When will we be getting the instructions ? Thanks Laura
    for all of your great ideas and especially for you putting in so much time to and effort to teach us.
    Happy New Year.
    Blessings, Dorothy

    ReplyDelete