Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Trunk Full 0f Baby Memories....

I didn't get a chance to post this before the Ustream show this afternoon. This is the long awaited Baby version for the Trunk Full Of Memories and the Baby Steps Mini Album (a separate pattern). Kits are available on my website.



Tomorrow I will be posting the first project of the 2011 Twelve Projects of Christmas....Wow! my THIRD year! I have some fun projects to share with you. These include FAST mini albums, home decor items, Christmas decorations, and gift ideas. Each project will include a YouTube video and a tutorial here on my blog. Projects will post every other day, starting December 1, thru December 23rd. I don't have a specific time scheduled, but will try to have them by 6 pm Pacific time each day.

Thanks for all the support you all give me throughout the year!!!

Laura

7 comments:

  1. HOLA ACABO DE DESCUBRIR TU BLOG,Y ME HA ENCANTADO YO SOY DE VALENCIA ( ESPAÑA )Y AQUÍ NO VENDEN ESAS COSAS COMO ALLÍ, PERO SI QUE QUIERO HACER ALGO PARECIDO Y DISTINTO A LO QUE HAGO MAS QUE NADA POR HACER COSAS NUEVAS.UN SALUDO HE IRÉ SIGUIENDO TU BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeously put together set! I love that trunk and to make it a memory box is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura...I was going to "pop" in your show yesterday afternoon real quick during my lunch break to say hi & I ended up working during my lunch since I was sitting at my desk..lol. I will of course watch the recording tonight when I am "playing" in my craft room. Looking forward to seeing/chatting with you tomorrow...have a great day : ) ScrappinAbby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura, My name is Wanda in the chats I'm known as(Evethmoon). I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart,for all you do for us scrappers and crafters. You are a super kind hearted lady,you give of your time and energy even when tired and have had a full schedule to teach us the beautiful works of art you do. As the year comes to an end,I give thanks for angels like you, that inspire us and in a few hours in your U-stream channel you help us forget at least for a little bit our troubled and hectic life,as we all try to make our albums as beautiful as yours. Please continue to do what you do for as long as you can, and know that you have helped so many of us including me, to become better and stronger at whatever art media we do. have a great New years with your family and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura, I just want to ditto what Wanda said--couldn't have said it better!
    I want to be with your broadcasts as they are going on, but for some reason that PSTime really throws me for a loop! I do watch the videos later, though. It is AMAZING to watch you create!
    I'm looking forward to your Twelve Projects :-D
    Thank you so much for what you do and for sharing! You have a big heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Laura,

    You are a kind, talented, creative crafting angel. I can never thank you enough for all the things that you have taught me this past year. You have made my heart smile.
    God bless you.
    Hugs,
    cheryl
    angelbug56

    ReplyDelete