Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Long time, no post...

Thank you for all the emails of concern!! I have been fine...just busy working on new projects and new patterns...not much to post yet. My kids are off school this week as well, so I am doing things with them. No fears...all is well!

The patterns for next week's Ustream class are up on the new website. I named the pattern "Full Pockets". We have also been resolving some of the "kinks" so you should have less "Access Denied" difficulties. Thank you for your patience while we get things running smoothly! I am in the process of emailing the pattern to those who purchased the kits...

Have a great week....I will post when I have something to show you!!

Laura

3 comments:

  1. Hi Laura,

    I'm from Brasil and really adore you, and your work! God bless you for all the good things you put in our lives.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laura,
    Love the new site. It is beautiful...the graphics are even better than before. Bravo!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos to your new web site. I ordered a pattern and was able to upload it within minutes of payment being accepted. It worked like a dream and encourage all to use it as well.

    Thanks for looking out for us :)

    Norma aka NJack19

    ReplyDelete