Friday, August 27, 2010

All Aboard! Train Mini Album class tonight!

Join me tonight for the All Aboard Train Mini class on Ustream. CLICK HERE to go directly to my Ustream channel. ALL patterns that have been ordered have been sent out (some of them 3 or 4 times...LOL!)

The train pattern shipping situation has sucked up a TON of time so WUW may not happen this week, I may save it for next week. There are only so many hours in the day!!

Laura

This is who I spent the afternoon with yesterday...visiting some of my favorite scrappin' stores....Joy!! (aka Zelda) was in town for business and we were able to get together. She is soooo sweet!!!

4 comments:

  1. It is always fun to spend time with friends!! Hope your day was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so totally love it!!!! Awesome photo of two of my favorite ladies...loving it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome class Laura as always. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joy, it's so great to see a picture of you and Laura. You are both super sweet ladies.
    Catherine A
    (KitCatherine)

    ReplyDelete