Saturday, July 3, 2010

Faux Paper Bag Mini Pattern is up and Ustream Class today!

The pattern for the Faux Paper Bag Mini Album is up at my Etsy shop! CLICK HERE to go directly to my shop.



I will be doing a BONUS Ustream class to day at 9:30 am Pacific time TODAY on how to make this easy album with the look of a Paper Bag album without the paper bags. CLICK HERE to go directly to my Ustream channel.

If you can't join us for the class, have a great holiday weekend for those here in the US!

Laura

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic show Laura, thankyou. I had so much fun watching and joining in the chat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura!
    Great show today! I'm glad i got to see today's ,i missed last night. Have the flu! And i have 15 of my hubbys family coming tomorrow! GOOD TIMES Can't wait to see what you do next Friday
    Happy 4th to you and your family!
    Deann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura - I loved making this! You can see my finished album on my blog.
    Thanks for sharing the technique. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the class on ustream - so nice! BTW for int'l sometimes you have to find stores/sources in your owncountry, otherwise Two Peas and ebay sellers ship int'l as well. I'm in Italy and have ordered from places, it's just that shipping does cost quite a bit regardless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only saw a few minutes of the Sunburst album. Very nice. I heard you say something about using juicers for the beautiful flowers. Are you talking about the empty juice bags? Or Boxes Or?

    What are you cutting the flowers out with? I have dial up and am unable to view all the video.

    thanks for such a beautiful work of art.

    Lora

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope they throw the book at that lady!! Maybe more than one! Cant wait fo Whats up Wednesday, hope you feel better.

    stephanie

    ReplyDelete